Benefits of Winter Interior House Painting Projects by Pros
There is a lot to love about winter, but being shut up indoors for much of the season can also feel gloomy and monotonous. You can give your home a sensational uplift that will also raise your spirits by scheduling professional painters to perform winter interior house painting projects. Changing the walls and doors inside your home with a professional paint job can have exciting results. There’s no need to worry about fumes, if you ask that Low-VOC paint be used, which is a low-odor option that is also environmentally friendly.
Interior Paint Ideas
For your winter painting project, there are many ideas to choose from. You may decide, for instance, that the doors in your home have become too dingy from being smudged, pushed, pulled, slammed, and banged. Painting or staining the doors can make a huge difference.
When it comes to painting your walls, the options are limitless. Not only can you choose a paint color that transforms your interior, you can choose from many different faux painting techniques. Our paint professionals are skilled and experienced at applying many different kinds of faux finish that add another dimension to your indoor space. The following are some of the many types of faux painting that you may choose for your interior:
- Texturizing adds depth and tactile appeal while hiding imperfections.
- Sponging gives walls a mottled yet delicate look that creates compelling drama.
- The textured Fresco technique reproduces an Old World look. The sculptural finish is characteristic of weathered, aged plaster walls.
- Color washing adds rich depth of color. The technique can achieve the appearance of an aged patina, when a lighter glaze is applied over a darker glaze.
- Lettering is a trending style and can add further impact to a fresh interior paint job.
What to Expect from Professional Interior Painters
There are numerous benefits to hiring our experienced professional painters. Not all painters perform satisfactorily but customer service is a top priority for us and satisfaction is guaranteed. In addition, our painting experts offer the following benefits when you schedule an interior painting project:
- Selecting a color for your walls can be daunting, but our professionals can help. Not only are our painters familiar with current trends regarding paint color, they also know which color palettes will work best in your home, to provide the new look you are hoping for.
- Painting may seem like an easy enough activity, but achieving a professional looking paint job often requires expert skills. Our pros know techniques and tricks that result in high-quality interior painting.
- Our pros also have knowledge and experience that will come into play as they perform an interior paint job for you. They know how to produce outstanding results, from which paints to choose to the best application to use in applying the paint.
- It’s possible that homes built before 1978 have paint layers that contain lead. Our professional interior painting service can perform a test to determine whether some interior paint should not be disturbed because it contains lead.
- The inconvenience of having your interior painted is minimized when you hire our paint professionals. They know how to get a high-quality paint job done quickly, without leaving a mess behind.
Ready to brighten your winter? Contact our experienced professionals for a wintertime interior paint project today.
Franklin Painting LLC – Call us Toll Free at 877-646-7774
or at our main office number 860-678-7701
160 Brickyard Road, Farmington, CT 06032